WTB: mr do wiring harness / audio amp & question

anyone have one of these complete with the audio amp? what can I expect to
pay for one?

can i wire the PCB into a jamma cab? how do i handle the need for an amp?

thanks in advance for any assistance

keith

guess i could just drop it in a jamma cab.
http://www.arcadeshop.com/pics/mr-do-jamma-adpt-amp.jpg

$40. not bad i guess. quick and painless. relatively inexpensive.
anyone have any other experience, tips, tricks.

"keith corcoran" <winner@soulshot.com> wrote in message
> anyone have one of these complete with the audio amp? what can I expect to
> pay for one?
>
> can i wire the PCB into a jamma cab? how do i handle the need for an amp?
>
> thanks in advance for any assistance
>
> keith

Mr. Do is gonna be up side down. You need to have the hack fix. I'll post it
if I can find it.

Brent

A little cash is all, it's easy to do. If I can do it...

Works great by the way.

Brent