windows loads in safe mode will not stay in normal mode

every time i start my computer it loads in safe mode, i have restarted my
computer in normal mode but when i start it back up the next day it goes
right into safe mode. help me with this please.

Hi,

Click Start/Run and type MSCONFIG
Select the Boot.ini tab.
In the "Boot Options" sections, which items are enabled?

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User