Autoplay

Can someone instruct me how to turn autoplay back on? I installed then
uninstalled a piece of DVD burning software which apparently turned autoplay
off. It's off for both of my DVD drives. Running XP Home SP2.

TIA,
Barry

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:42:14 -0400, Barry Delfino wrote:

> Can someone instruct me how to turn autoplay back on? I installed then
> uninstalled a piece of DVD burning software which apparently turned autoplay
> off. It's off for both of my DVD drives. Running XP Home SP2.
>
> TIA,
> Barry

Perhaps this utility will help:

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Hi Barry,

Autoplay Repair Wizard:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

The AutoRun feature or the AutoPlay feature does not work when you insert a
CD-ROM in the drive:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/330135
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314855

--