Q: MN-500 http port

I have a question about MN-500 port forwarding.

Although I do not open http port on my MN-500, Symantec online security
check says it is open.

Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks!

txm

I'd check the settings in the Symantec program or their support area. If
you don't want the port open, and a program you're using doesn't require it,
go into the base station setup and make sure it is closed.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC