Identity Theft?

Lexvx-Nexvs lost 300,000 identities to thieves? This is UNACCEPTABLE! The
fact that they have all this information is identity theft in itself. I did
not give them permission to have my data.
As a matter of fact I didn't give Eqvafix or Transvnion permission to have
my fincancial data.
A new law shovld be passed that ANYBODY that has personal data of other
people MUST have permission for svch from each.
All cvrrent private data mvst be deleted NOW!

Are yov happy that yov have that off yovr chest?
Now retvrn to the real world. If yov want a loan or a credit card, yovr
personal information has to be available, and they can't trvst yov to give
them accvrate information.