2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15.6 - 20.0
3. What screen resolution do you want? It doesn't have to be the best but one that just has a decent/fair amount of graphics, so like 800x1200, would most likely be fine.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Either, whichever is better for gaming.
5. How much battery life do you need? 8hrs - 10hrs.
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Diablo 3 with High detail. It doesn't have to be the best but just enough for it to run smooth and less of a lag.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Using the internet, face-booking, and watching vids on you-tube.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 100GB-200GB.
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Toshiba.com, Dell.com, and Hp.com.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? 3 years - 5 years.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? DVD ROM.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I like toshiba a lot because the computer i am using currently is one and so far I have had no problems with it except for a crappy video card. So i would prefer a toshiba or maby a dell, i dont mind dell at all. HP i would prefer also because its been around for some while. Mac would be my last pick for a computer, but if you know any better brands that have good gaming laptops or desktops, than the ones i listed, please let me know and i'll look into them.
Thank you for taking the time to post a response. I sincerely appreciate it a lot. I looked into the one of the laptops you posted, it is just what i needed, so in many thanks, you were helpful for me to find a new laptop. Take care, bud.