Lost sound after installing Servive pack 2

After I rebooted. I got the message (Yamaha AC-XG WDM Audio device will cause
windows to become unstable. Windows has prevented these drives from loading).
These are my audio drives. Please reply with help solotion. Thanks

Get the latest drivers ?

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:12:01 -0700, "Punta_Gorda_John"
<PuntaGordaJohn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>After I rebooted. I got the message (Yamaha AC-XG WDM Audio device will cause
>windows to become unstable. Windows has prevented these drives from loading).
>These are my audio drives. Please reply with help solotion. Thanks

TRENDING THREADS