FA Cup - Fifth Round Draw...

Bolton Wanderers v Derby County or Fulham
WBA or Spurs v Nottingham Forest
Everton v Man U
Charlton Athletic v Leicester City
Burnley v Blackburn
Southampton v Brentford or Hartlepool
Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
Arsenal v West Ham United or Sheffield United

Nice to see Mr Dein's almost guaranteed Arsenal's passage to 6th round!!!

--

"The first time you face up to a googly you're going to be in trouble if
you've never faced one before" - Trevor Bailey

strider

Toby Briggs proclaimed...

> Newcastle Utd v Chelsea

Well that's just great!

:(

So we won't be winning it this year either.

--
AGHL Newsgroup, IRC FAQ & other: aghl-stuff.tk
Homepage: stri.tk

"You are a clever imitation of life... Can a robot
write a symphony? Can a robot take a blank canvas and
turn it into a masterpiece?"
"Can you?"

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
> Toby Briggs proclaimed...
>
>> Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
>
> Well that's just great!
>
> :(

Dont worry too much, Chelsea are going to beat everyone to everything. :(

Dan

Strider wrote:
> Toby Briggs proclaimed...
>

>>Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
>

> Well that's just great!
>
> :(
>
> So we won't be winning it this year either.

I wouldn't count your chickens just yet - it's the FA Cup after all!

--

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Arsenal v West Ham United or Sheffield United
> Nice to see Mr Dein's almost guaranteed Arsenal's passage to 6th round!!!

I would resent that remark, if it wasn't completely true.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

Strider wrote:
> Toby Briggs proclaimed...
>
>> Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
>
> Well that's just great!
>
> :(
>
> So we won't be winning it this year either.

Never mind I'm sure you've got used to it by now....

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Dan wrote:
> "Strider" <email.given@thepoint.youasknice> wrote in message
>> Toby Briggs proclaimed...
>>
>>> Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
>>
>> Well that's just great!
>>
>> :(
>>

> Dont worry too much, Chelsea are going to beat everyone to
> everything. :(

Apart from all the good yound English players? Stop it now Spurs!

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

Toby Briggs wrote:
> Bolton Wanderers v Derby County or Fulham
> WBA or Spurs v Nottingham Forest
> Everton v Man U
> Charlton Athletic v Leicester City
> Burnley v Blackburn
> Southampton v Brentford or Hartlepool
> Newcastle Utd v Chelsea
> Arsenal v West Ham United or Sheffield United

2003 Semi-Final rematch in prospect.

> Nice to see Mr Dein's almost guaranteed Arsenal's passage to 6th
> round!!!

We'll play you after. We always do.

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

> Apart from all the good yound English players? Stop it now Spurs!

Does Martin Jol want to ruin all young players by signing them, thus
ensuring they're forever injured?

Is it any coincidence that Anderton is now never injured?

Daniel Marsh wrote:
>> Dont worry too much, Chelsea are going to beat everyone to everything. :(
>>
> Apart from all the good yound English players? Stop it now Spurs!

At least that's given Gary Megson £8 million to waste.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386