TASKBAR problem program tabs not there when application cl..

Can anyone shed a little light on this for me, when i minimise an
application it no longer appears on my taskbar but just dissappears,
ALT_TAB is the only way to get it back

Look forward to your responses

Ramzy :mad:

--
ramzy
2 answers Last reply

    TASKBAR problem program tabs not there when application Minimized

    I have the same problem :(
    Does anyone know a fix??

    On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 10:44:04 -0700, zingo75 wrote:

    > TASKBAR problem program tabs not there when application Minimized
    >
    > I have the same problem :(
    > Does anyone know a fix??

    MVP Kelly Theriot has a fix for this on her website:

    Scroll down to line 240 and in left hand column

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Taskbar Support Microsoft Windows XP