Arcade Game Links Website Update

Well, Added a bunch more links to the site, worked on rearranging
things around. Put all the sites for buying artwork on the front page.
I think i'am close to having all the sites on there now. Still looking
for people to send me links to their gamerooms to add to the other
site. Let me know what ya think.

http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Excellent jump site! Thanks!

- Craig

DarkMagister wrote:
> Well, Added a bunch more links to the site, worked on rearranging
> things around. Put all the sites for buying artwork on the front
page.
> I think i'am close to having all the sites on there now. Still
looking
> for people to send me links to their gamerooms to add to the other
> site. Let me know what ya think.
>
> http://www.freewebs.com/arcadelinks/

Gee, Thanks Mark. I don't have full knowledge of all the links on the
site. I just add them as people send them to me. You are the first
one to say anything bad about them to me. If other people inform that
they are a bad site to deal with, i'll delete them. I see how ya are
Mark....you made me cry.....:(

DarkMagister <shadowspawn@chartermi.net> wrote:
: Well, Added a bunch more links to the site, worked on rearranging
: things around. Put all the sites for buying artwork on the front page.
: I think i'am close to having all the sites on there now. Still looking
: for people to send me links to their gamerooms to add to the other
: site. Let me know what ya think.

I wouldn't trust any website the provides a link to "Two-Bit Whore"
under pcb repair...

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

Considering 2BITES goes and shuts down numerous eBay auctions of legitimate
NOS or resales of their OWN merchandise claiming they are the only ones
allowed to sell it, then turn around and continue to sell the very same
multi-pac kit they were busted by Namco for in the first place (before they
made a sweetheart deal)... Yes, they do this, just watch for "Stuttle1".

Yeah, they're a place I want to work with...NOT.

There are much better people who will fix your board, including eBay'er
"phingston" who gives credit towards a working board depending on condition.