Hot Wheels

larryc

Tell him we will end the auction and sell it to him for $100 plus shipping
(is it $20?). If he Paypal's the money to marie@hermitcreek.com

damn Larry, you need to get a different mail clinet. Outlook express
keeps posting your emails....;)

larryc

I know, it's becoming a big problem......

keith corcoran wrote:
> since we're OT.
>
> i have about 3000 hot wheels, standard issue, treasure hunts, limited
> editions, etc. most all mint on mint card.
> if anyone is interested maybe we can work out a trade for a working
Vid.

> i'm WAY too lazy to ebay them in lots or singles so they sit in their
cases
> in the closet.
>
> keith

I'll bet my ex-father-in-law has you beat. He worked for Chrysler
(retired now) and had to get to work real early, but never had much to
do. So, he'd go to work, screw around for 1/2 hour or so, then go to
all the stores in town early in the morning to "help" the toy
department open their new shipments. He had a daily route and got to
know the toy dept. clerks REAL well :)

exactly the reason why i could never find anything and gave up collecting.
haha.

it was a lot easier when i was in the army living in germany though.
haben sie mehr hot wheels im lager? was something i learned really quick.

i used to come away with every treasure hunt in the store. it was like i was
the only collector in the country.
between the helpful clerks and walking into a wal mart over there and
finding 3-5 treasure hunts on the pegs every time.
ahhh the good 'old' days.

k.

<micrologix1500@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> keith corcoran wrote:
> > since we're OT.
> >
> > i have about 3000 hot wheels, standard issue, treasure hunts, limited
> > editions, etc. most all mint on mint card.
> > if anyone is interested maybe we can work out a trade for a working
> Vid.
> >
> > i'm WAY too lazy to ebay them in lots or singles so they sit in their
> cases
> > in the closet.
> >
> > keith
>
> I'll bet my ex-father-in-law has you beat. He worked for Chrysler
> (retired now) and had to get to work real early, but never had much to
> do. So, he'd go to work, screw around for 1/2 hour or so, then go to
> all the stores in town early in the morning to "help" the toy
> department open their new shipments. He had a daily route and got to
> know the toy dept. clerks REAL well :)

rof,l...

ok... we all want to know... wtf was the auction larry?

"Matt Hoy" <matthew.hoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
> damn Larry, you need to get a different mail clinet. Outlook express
> keeps posting your emails....;)

larryc

All I'm going to say is tomorrow I will be using a different NG reader at
work. Always happens when I'm in a hurry.

"Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> rof,l...
>
> ok... we all want to know... wtf was the auction larry?
>
> "Matt Hoy" <matthew.hoy@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> damn Larry, you need to get a different mail clinet. Outlook express
>> keeps posting your emails....;)

lmao

> lmao
>
> "LarryC" <larry@dontspam.hermitcreek.com> wrote in message
> > All I'm going to say is tomorrow I will be using a different NG reader
at
> > work. Always happens when I'm in a hurry.
> >

> > "Steve Muccione" <home*DOT*muccione@verizon.net> wrote in message
> >> rof,l...
> >>
> >> ok... we all want to know... wtf was the auction larry?
> >>
> >> "Matt Hoy" <matthew.hoy@gmail.com> wrote in message

TRENDING THREADS