HELP WITH SHIPPING GAMES

Im going to list some games on ebay for sale can anyone tell me what
shipping companys I should use !!!

THANKS TREY W
1 answer Last reply
More about help shipping games

    if you don't want to pallet or crate the game or drop off at a terminal.
    North American van lines is it, door to door.
    they cost is a bit more, however. Than just terminal to terminal shipping
    I've use before with no problem yet.

    Troy,

    Gamer of NC <treydogg77@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Im going to list some games on ebay for sale can anyone tell me what
    > shipping companys I should use !!!
    >
    > THANKS TREY W

Games Video Ebay Video Games