URGENT HELP REQUIRED:How do i take a screenshot whilst run..

I've just experienced Football MAnager 2005 and its a life changing
experience and i was wondering if it was possible to take screenshots of the
game to post on the FM05 website forum. Is there a key on the keyboard that
will take the screenshot and where will it be saved to? THANKYOU
1 answer Last reply
More about urgent required screenshot whilst

    latch_83 wrote:
    > I've just experienced Football MAnager 2005 and its a life changing
    > experience and i was wondering if it was possible to take screenshots
    > of the game to post on the FM05 website forum. Is there a key on the
    > keyboard that will take the screenshot and where will it be saved to?

    PRINT SCREEN followed by pasting into some application like Word, Paint,
    Photoshop, etc.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Support Microsoft Windows XP