URGENT HELP REQUIRED:How do i take a screenshot whilst run..

April 13, 2005 4:34:01 PM

I've just experienced Football MAnager 2005 and its a life changing
experience and i was wondering if it was possible to take screenshots of the
game to post on the FM05 website forum. Is there a key on the keyboard that
will take the screenshot and where will it be saved to? THANKYOU
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 6:51:36 PM

latch_83 wrote:
> I've just experienced Football MAnager 2005 and its a life changing
> experience and i was wondering if it was possible to take screenshots
> of the game to post on the FM05 website forum. Is there a key on the
> keyboard that will take the screenshot and where will it be saved to?

PRINT SCREEN followed by pasting into some application like Word, Paint,
Photoshop, etc.

--
<- Shenan ->