Moving Sale: Leaving Norwalk, CT 06854

I am moving to Arizona. I need to unload several projects. I am
posting them here because they are projects and not ready for retail
sale. I will post a price, but I am looking for a Best Offer. Email
me for pictures.

Here we go:

Chicago Coin Demolition Derby Upright $200
Complete, mostly working game. Player one sound does not work Score
and timer counters showing as white squares, not numbers. Cabinet
artwork is in excellent condition.

Atari Destroyer Upright $200
Complete working game. Cabinet artwork is good. Cardboard bezel is
excellent. Mirror is beginning to flake.

Atari Breakout Upright $100
Complete game. Monitor dead. Cabinet art excellent.

Universal Mr. Do! Upright $200
Sound died, game plays. Spare boardset included. Missing monitor
glass. Universal cabinet: white with rainbow design. New joystick
installed.

Williams Robotron Upright $200
Cabinet with working monitor. Has robotron side art in fair condition.
Robotron marquee and moniotr glass. Control panel is converted to
Hypersports Baseball. No board, no power supply, JAMMAtized for HS
Baseball. Cabinet solid.

Atari Millipede Upright $300
Complete working game. New CPO, New Marquee. Darin Jacobs front art
included, but not yet applied. Side are in poor condition.

Parts:
Dr. Mario kit $50
Removed from Midway cabinet working.

Donkey King Jr. kit $50
Removed from Midway cabinet working. Bootleg Donkey King Jr., not
Nintendo!

Robotron Pictures Available
http://melchman.net/images/Arcade/Robotron/

Smart newgroupies will quickly surmise where the picture of ALL
available cabinets are stored. Careful! There are subdirectories when
I had multiples of a game!

guinness

Damn...I was just down there. Would love that Breakout.

tim (NH)

"melchman" <jim@melchman.net> wrote in message
> I am moving to Arizona. I need to unload several projects. I am
> posting them here because they are projects and not ready for retail
> sale. I will post a price, but I am looking for a Best Offer. Email
> me for pictures.
>
> Here we go:
>
> Chicago Coin Demolition Derby Upright $200
> Complete, mostly working game. Player one sound does not work Score
> and timer counters showing as white squares, not numbers. Cabinet
> artwork is in excellent condition.
>
> Atari Destroyer Upright $200
> Complete working game. Cabinet artwork is good. Cardboard bezel is
> excellent. Mirror is beginning to flake.
>
> Atari Breakout Upright $100
> Complete game. Monitor dead. Cabinet art excellent.
>
> Universal Mr. Do! Upright $200
> Sound died, game plays. Spare boardset included. Missing monitor
> glass. Universal cabinet: white with rainbow design. New joystick
> installed.
>
> Williams Robotron Upright $200
> Cabinet with working monitor. Has robotron side art in fair condition.
> Robotron marquee and moniotr glass. Control panel is converted to
> Hypersports Baseball. No board, no power supply, JAMMAtized for HS
> Baseball. Cabinet solid.
>
> Atari Millipede Upright $300
> Complete working game. New CPO, New Marquee. Darin Jacobs front art
> included, but not yet applied. Side are in poor condition.
>
> Parts:
> Dr. Mario kit $50
> Removed from Midway cabinet working.
>
> Donkey King Jr. kit $50
> Removed from Midway cabinet working. Bootleg Donkey King Jr., not
> Nintendo!

Mr. Do! Pictures Available
http://melchman.net/images/Arcade/MrDo/

Word is AtariPatrick will be passing through next week. Patrick can
you confirm?

Sorry for my recent failure to respond. I was sent tot he Hospital on
Monday because my doctor couldn't figure out what was making me so
sick. Did a huge battery of tests, still inconclusive.

One as a Lumbar Puncture! Apparently they took too much or I don't
heal well because something went wrong and I can't stay vertical for
more thatn 30 minutes without a splitting headache ensuing. I think we
hav e it worked out now. I will try responding to the emails in order
starting tomorrow.

Sorry for the trouble.

Managed to get the house under contract. All games must go by May 6!
Look for new posting of working games for sale!

WORKING GAME
Atari Pole Position Upright $400
COmplete Workign game recently bumped from my gameroom by a cockpit
version. Board is El Dorado repaired, the second time. The monitor is
s new 2003 Wells Gardner. Pedal rebuilt to give you the full range,
Steering opto board replaced.

What's the condition of the Robotron bezel?

Steve

melchman wrote:
> I am moving to Arizona. I need to unload several projects. I am
> posting them here because they are projects and not ready for retail
> sale. I will post a price, but I am looking for a Best Offer. Email
> me for pictures.
>
> Here we go:
>
> Chicago Coin Demolition Derby Upright $200
> Complete, mostly working game. Player one sound does not work Score
> and timer counters showing as white squares, not numbers. Cabinet
> artwork is in excellent condition.
>
> Atari Destroyer Upright $200
> Complete working game. Cabinet artwork is good. Cardboard bezel is
> excellent. Mirror is beginning to flake.
>
> Atari Breakout Upright $100
> Complete game. Monitor dead. Cabinet art excellent.
>
> Universal Mr. Do! Upright $200
> Sound died, game plays. Spare boardset included. Missing monitor
> glass. Universal cabinet: white with rainbow design. New joystick
> installed.
>
> Williams Robotron Upright $200
> Cabinet with working monitor. Has robotron side art in fair
condition.
> Robotron marquee and moniotr glass. Control panel is converted to
> Hypersports Baseball. No board, no power supply, JAMMAtized for HS
> Baseball. Cabinet solid.
>
> Atari Millipede Upright $300
> Complete working game. New CPO, New Marquee. Darin Jacobs front art
> included, but not yet applied. Side are in poor condition.
>
> Parts:
> Dr. Mario kit $50
> Removed from Midway cabinet working.
>
> Donkey King Jr. kit $50
> Removed from Midway cabinet working. Bootleg Donkey King Jr., not
> Nintendo!

Mr. Do! is sold.
Robotron is Sold!