This message keeps popping up on my screen: Generic Host Process for Win32
Services: Error Sig: szAppName: svchost.exe
szAppVersion: 5.1.2600.2180
Since this first popped up I click send error report to Microsoft. But now
it is popping up everytime before I sign on. This doesn't seem to be causing
any problems for my computer. Should I be concerned about this or not?

Have you ruled out a virus? Make sure you have all the latest Windows
updates and your antivirus is up to date.

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com

Most major antivirus programs should have a means to update their
definitions and scan engines, so check with your antivirus manufacturer for
information on how to do this.

You can also use Trend Micro’s House Call to scan your PC for Trojans and
viruses. It's a free scan and doesn’t not load anything (other than an
ActiveX control) on your system. I would recommend it; it's saved me a
couple of times when Norton and McAfee failed to find the problem.

Last but not least, pop your XP CDRom in the drive, reboot and do a repair
of XP. If it fixes something you should run a Windows Update once you are
able to get back into Windows. Just run a repair, don’t reinstall unless you
know what you are doing.