1. What is your budget?
Up to $700, would love to find something around the $500-600 range. (would it be better to wait another month or two?)
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13" to 16"
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
At least two hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Pretty much just minecraft, assorted indie games from steam (at least medium settings)
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 250GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
At least two years, hopefully three (will be a sophomore in college this fall)
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
DVD-ROM/Writer, would be a bonus if it could deal with Bluray
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
ASUS and Samsung, but as long as the actual laptop performs well then brand doesn't really matter
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.