  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
April 13, 2005 9:05:45 PM

I had this problem for a few weeks now it seems that when I click a web
link, sometimes the page or box will only come up for a few seconds then
disappears how do I correct the problem?

More about : desappearing web pages

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 9:49:05 PM

Turn off your popup blocker or hold down the CTRL key when you
click on the link.

--
Nepatsfan
"obadiah" <tpray3@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I had this problem for a few weeks now it seems that when I
>click a web link, sometimes the page or box will only come up
>for a few seconds then disappears how do I correct the problem?

Anonymous
April 13, 2005 10:12:25 PM

thanks, but that didn't work
Anonymous
April 13, 2005 10:56:31 PM

If you haven't already, you might want to post this question in
one of the Internet Explorer newsgroups. Start with
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser.

There are only two other things that I can think of that may
cause this problem:

1. Make sure you're running the latest version of Java. Download
the software from this site:

http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

2. Have you run a virus scan recently? How about checking for
spyware with AdAware, Spybot S &D or Microsoft AntiSpyware?

AdAware:
http://www.spychecker.com/program/adaware.html

Spybot S & D:
http://www.spychecker.com/program/spybot.html