desappearing web pages

I had this problem for a few weeks now it seems that when I click a web
link, sometimes the page or box will only come up for a few seconds then
disappears how do I correct the problem?
3 answers Last reply
More about desappearing pages

    Turn off your popup blocker or hold down the CTRL key when you
    click on the link.

    --
    Nepatsfan
    "obadiah" <tpray3@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I had this problem for a few weeks now it seems that when I
    >click a web link, sometimes the page or box will only come up
    >for a few seconds then disappears how do I correct the problem?

    thanks, but that didn't work

    If you haven't already, you might want to post this question in
    one of the Internet Explorer newsgroups. Start with
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser.

    There are only two other things that I can think of that may
    cause this problem:

    1. Make sure you're running the latest version of Java. Download
    the software from this site:

    http://www.java.com/en/download/download_the_latest.jsp

    2. Have you run a virus scan recently? How about checking for
    spyware with AdAware, Spybot S &D or Microsoft AntiSpyware?

    AdAware:
    http://www.spychecker.com/program/adaware.html

    Spybot S & D:
    http://www.spychecker.com/program/spybot.html