?!? Stadium Expansion ?!?

Huh?

I added an init.cfg in the config folder with only the word
"GROUND" in it. This should make be able to expand my stadium , whatever
club I'm at, if I'm not mistaken.

I had enough money and a willing board. News hit me that due to strong local
blah blah the expansion couldn't be done.

Should I have added

GROUND

instead of

"GROUND"

or is there something else I overlooked?

Nah, you're just unlucky, mate...

Hari Seldon wrote:

> I added an init.cfg in the config folder with only the word
> "GROUND" in it. This should make be able to expand my stadium , whatever
> club I'm at, if I'm not mistaken.

AFAIK that enables moves, not expansions.

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: Pavement - Fame Throwa

"Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> schreef in bericht
> Hari Seldon wrote:
>
>> I added an init.cfg in the config folder with only the word
>> "GROUND" in it. This should make be able to expand my stadium , whatever
>> club I'm at, if I'm not mistaken.
>
> AFAIK that enables moves, not expansions.
>
> --
> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>
> np: Pavement - Fame Throwa

Aiaiaiaiaiai... Hope your wrong... Turned down offers from Ajax, Feijenoord
AND P$V in the chase of 'making my own LlaMa club the biggest' (started
unemployed and all)... Yikes... I definitely need a beer after this news.

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "Miljenko" <milcrnko.spamgohome@inet.hr> schreef in bericht
>> Hari Seldon wrote:
>>
>>> I added an init.cfg in the config folder with only the word
>>> "GROUND" in it. This should make be able to expand my stadium ,
>>> whatever club I'm at, if I'm not mistaken.
>>
>> AFAIK that enables moves, not expansions.
>>
>> --
>> Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]
>>
>> np: Pavement - Fame Throwa
>

> Aiaiaiaiaiai... Hope your wrong... Turned down offers from Ajax,
> Feijenoord AND P$V in the chase of 'making my own LlaMa club the
> biggest' (started unemployed and all)... Yikes... I definitely need a
> beer after this news.

If you keep on getting planning permission turned down your board might
decide to move stadiums.

--
Michael Murray