Tiger Woods Ditching Discs, Going Browser Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemelskonijn

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2008
Now lets hope it runs on any major browser.
Its a good thing Apple does not use IE anymore otherwise we firefox users would not stand a chance.
Now at least both IE and Safari have to be supported.

computabug

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
Well if they don't support both Chrome and Firefox completely, I ain't playing it no matter how good it is. I hate companies that do those kind of stuff... making games for Windows only... or webpages for IE... I'm not going out of my way for them.

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
"ten minutes on your PC in the office, or hours on your Mac at home"

Who the hell uses a mac at home? Who is going to or even CAN play games on their mac? I dont see anyone chilin at home playing Crysis on their mac.

Statement should say:
"ten minutes on your mac/pc in the office, or hours on your PC at home,"

G

Well if you DJ at a starbucks I can see why you would use a mac at work

DM0407

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
New courses over time? Haven't they made like 10 Tiger Woods' Games. They are loaded with real life courses...But instead they will release them one by one and nickle and dime anyone that wants to play this game.

This sounds awful.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]ChaosGS[/nom]"ten minutes on your PC in the office, or hours on your Mac at home"Who the hell uses a mac at home? Who is going to or even CAN play games on their mac? I dont see anyone chilin at home playing Crysis on their mac.Statement should say:"ten minutes on your mac/pc in the office, or hours on your PC at home,"[/citation]

Hahahahahahhaha!! Your narrow-minded attitude is hilarious!

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Terrible idea...
EA's alternative to DRM?

Go get the 09 version on disc/downaload (which can be played anywhere you don't need an internet connection even)

FlayerSlayer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]ChaosGS[/nom]"ten minutes on your PC in the office, or hours on your Mac at home"Who the hell uses a mac at home? Who is going to or even CAN play games on their mac? I dont see anyone chilin at home playing Crysis on their mac.Statement should say:"ten minutes on your mac/pc in the office, or hours on your PC at home,"[/citation]Actually, most offices have PCs to get work done on (often easier to network and have greater support for many business applications), but many people DO use macs in their personal lives. And you laugh that no one can play games on a mac, but this (a game) will play on a mac. Oh shock, oh gasp!

There are FEWER games on Mac, but I wouldn't say none. (Though I do use a PC personally, that's just a preference, not necessarily superior.)

audioee

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
I hope they don't charge actual greens fees. Do you know how expensive a good course is to play in real life? Could you image paying a few hundred dollars for a virtual Taylor Made R9 driver? Or 50 bucks for a dozen virtual golf balls? What's next tipping a virtual caddy? Renting a virtual golf cart to carry your virtual golf bag? Buying a virtual beer from the cute virtual girl working at the virtual refreshment stand?

At times, I still can't see why someone would spend all the time and money on a virtual world when the real thing is just outside the door?

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]audioee[/nom]I still can't see why someone would spend all the time and money on a virtual world when the real thing is just outside the door?[/citation]
I suck at real golf.

And, I can't pull of a Hadoken in a real street fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.