problems with wireless base station

I have a wireless base station (mn700) that was working flawlessly until I
had a power outage. I could not connect to the internet after that. In
order to do so, I checked my LAN settings and was able to repair a
connection. However, I now have a LAN connection icon and the Base Station
icon on my tool bar. Since then, I can not connect to my network through my
xbox or pocket PC wi-fi. When I try to reconfigure my Linksys Wireless Game
Adapter and get my network to recognize it, I lose my connection to the
internet. Should I completely uninstall my base station and start over? Any
help would be greatly appreciated

You wouldn't need to uninstall your base station, just use the Reset hole on
the back as described in the manual - five seconds or more, until you get
alternating orange and green lights - and then reprogram the settings on the
base station. Just for security, you might use this opportunity as a chance
to change your LAN name and move the Channel you're using.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC