Tech: Monitor on pac Man

I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?

Charlie
5 answers Last reply
More about tech monitor

    Sounds like the monitor isn't sync-ing up properly. Make sure you
    connected the sync wires correctly.

    Mike Fox
    Algonquin, IL

    Charlie L. wrote:
    > I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
    > was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now
    the
    > monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up
    and
    > play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
    >
    > Charlie

    Did you adjust the vertical or horizontal hold?

    Brian

    "Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
    > I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
    > was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
    > monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
    > play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
    >
    > Charlie

    There is a button on the chassis you have to push to make it positive or
    negative sync. Black in color toward the left side. Try that. Then
    use the hold pots.

    Pat D.

    Charlie L. wrote:
    > I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
    > was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
    > monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
    > play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
    >
    > Charlie

    Thanks to everyone who gave me the advice to got it working. I
    actually slid the sync connector down by one space it it works great.

    Charlie
  5. anyone know how to adjust an upright original pac-man monitor..my screen has moved to the right and is not centered..thanks

Games Video Monitors Video Games