Tech: Monitor on pac Man

Last response: in Video Games
a b C Monitor
March 15, 2005 12:32:11 PM

I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?

Charlie

More about : tech monitor pac man

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 15, 2005 2:02:46 PM

Sounds like the monitor isn't sync-ing up properly. Make sure you
connected the sync wires correctly.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL

Charlie L. wrote:
> I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
> was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now
the
> monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up
and
> play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
>
> Charlie
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 15, 2005 3:00:13 PM

Did you adjust the vertical or horizontal hold?

Brian

"Charlie L." <nflis4me@aol.com> wrote in message
> I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
> was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
> monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
> play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
>
> Charlie

a b C Monitor
March 15, 2005 4:37:27 PM

There is a button on the chassis you have to push to make it positive or
negative sync. Black in color toward the left side. Try that. Then
use the hold pots.

Pat D.

Charlie L. wrote:
> I picked up a pac man. When I got it it worked fine, but the monitor
> was real dark. I purchased a Vision Pro monitor from Happ and now the
> monitor has strange very fast roll to it. The board with credit up and
> play, I just can't see the game. Thoughts?
>
> Charlie

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
March 15, 2005 6:44:00 PM

Thanks to everyone who gave me the advice to got it working. I
actually slid the sync connector down by one space it it works great.

Charlie
July 2, 2009 11:17:39 PM

anyone know how to adjust an upright original pac-man monitor..my screen has moved to the right and is not centered..thanks
!