9800Pro $199

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
You forgot about the $15 shipping...still a great deal though.

JW, is it ANY card? And does it have to work?

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
It's ANY video card, even your old Cirus Logic ISA video card. And they scrap the cards, so I doubt they'll notice if it doesn't work.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Perhaps it's a card that didn't need one!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

rogertumewu

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2004
$200? bull! i can send ya my oem $220 after shipping ati 9800 pro without trading ur ol card. contact me at rogertumewu@hotmail.com if ure interested. i have 4 left. and theyre all on ebay, so hurry. FYI all new and never been used

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by rogertumewu on 03/06/04 05:48 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

pauldh

Illustrious
I think I'd go with ATI before ebay from a stranger. especially priced the same or lower. :smile:

ABIT IS7, P4 2.6C, 512MB Corsair TwinX PC3200LL, Radeon 9800 Pro, Santa Cruz, TruePower 430watt

Vapor

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2001
It did :eek: . Oh well, I'd rather go from newegg for less after shipping anyway.

Maxtor disgraces the six letters that make Matrox.