invalid domain created at installation

My password is okay, but an invalid domain name was created and I don't have
a domain installed, I only have a workgroup setup. I cannot login in safe
mode, safe command prompt, or into windows. Short of wiping out the harddrive
and reinstalling is there anyway I can get past the invalid domain name in
order to login. If I could get logged into windows, I know how to correct the
issue?
1 answer Last reply
More about invalid domain created installation

    Floyd wrote:
    > My password is okay, but an invalid domain name was created and I
    > don't have a domain installed, I only have a workgroup setup. I
    > cannot login in safe mode, safe command prompt, or into windows.
    > Short of wiping out the harddrive and reinstalling is there anyway I
    > can get past the invalid domain name in order to login. If I could
    > get logged into windows, I know how to correct the issue?

    I am unsure how you could have an invalid domain.. As you have to enter a
    valid username/password in order to join a domain.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Domain Domain Name Windows XP