Pictures of Hef's Arcade/Game Room

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
would share them with the rest of you:

http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627

If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

Enjoy,

Michael
10 answers Last reply
More about pictures arcade game room
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Leave it to a video game guy to go to the Playboy Mansion and take
    pictures of the games and not the Grotto!!

    Everyone saw the gameroom on Cribs.

    Kyle

    P.S. I wish someday I could go there just to say I was there. Only
    problem is my eyes would pop out of my head seeing the chicks. I would
    have a big smile for quite a long time.

    mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Michael
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    As soon as Hef goes to the big playboy mansion in the sky, they'll
    probably open the place up to the public as an attraction. Think
    Graceland-West. It will be frozen in time on the day he dies and
    former Playmates will give guided tours.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    No offense against Hef but I've seen way better gamerooms from RGP'ers.

    Course, Hef's got the OT thing going on. :-)

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
    THERE WERE NO FLAMES .......it's all just a blur.

    mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Michael
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    How does one get to "visit" the Playboy mansion?

    Barry - NY
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    These are pictures of the game room in the guest house.Not the mansion.
    <mouseauctions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Michael

  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Yea, I already knew this, but your first pic confirmed it for me again. I
    actually own the same foosball table as HEF, and while some might say oh its
    just a foosball table there all the same, its A garlando, which has a glass
    playing field. best table ever made. its been in my family for 20 years.
    thanks for the pics.
    <mouseauctions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
    >
    > Enjoy,
    >
    > Michael

  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote in news:1110919185.971768.158110
    @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

    > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

    OT, as in often topless? :)

    (hey, I enjoy good OT photography as much as the next guy! :)) )
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    Post them so we can decide if they are OT...Michael
    "TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message
    > mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote in news:1110919185.971768.158110
    > @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > > would share them with the rest of you:
    > >
    > > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    > >
    > > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
    >
    > OT, as in often topless? :)
    >
    > (hey, I enjoy good OT photography as much as the next guy! :)) )
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    who do you have to sleep with to get invited to the playboy mansion?....
    oh.. wait a minute....

    <Backglass@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How does one get to "visit" the Playboy mansion?
    >
    > Barry - NY

  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

    mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
    > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
    > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
    > would share them with the rest of you:
    >
    > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
    >
    > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
    > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

    Would be fun to go to just to say, "I've been there," but I think I've
    got about as much of a chance of getting in as Don Vito.

    That should weed out the Bam fans, ;)
    - Dave
    --
    Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>