Pictures of Hef's Arcade/Game Room

Last response: in Video Games
March 15, 2005 3:39:46 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
would share them with the rest of you:

http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627

If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

Enjoy,

Michael
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:05:53 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Leave it to a video game guy to go to the Playboy Mansion and take
pictures of the games and not the Grotto!!

Everyone saw the gameroom on Cribs.

Kyle

P.S. I wish someday I could go there just to say I was there. Only
problem is my eyes would pop out of my head seeing the chicks. I would
have a big smile for quite a long time.

mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
> I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Michael
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 4:46:12 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

As soon as Hef goes to the big playboy mansion in the sky, they'll
probably open the place up to the public as an attraction. Think
Graceland-West. It will be frozen in time on the day he dies and
former Playmates will give guided tours.
March 15, 2005 5:38:24 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

No offense against Hef but I've seen way better gamerooms from RGP'ers.

Course, Hef's got the OT thing going on. :-)

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins
THERE WERE NO FLAMES .......it's all just a blur.

mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
> I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Michael
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 6:01:07 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

How does one get to "visit" the Playboy mansion?

Barry - NY
March 15, 2005 8:56:30 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

These are pictures of the game room in the guest house.Not the mansion.
<mouseauctions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Michael

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 9:16:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Yea, I already knew this, but your first pic confirmed it for me again. I
actually own the same foosball table as HEF, and while some might say oh its
just a foosball table there all the same, its A garlando, which has a glass
playing field. best table ever made. its been in my family for 20 years.
thanks for the pics.
<mouseauctions@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Michael

Anonymous
March 16, 2005 12:46:50 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote in news:1110919185.971768.158110
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

OT, as in often topless? :)

(hey, I enjoy good OT photography as much as the next guy! :) ) )
March 16, 2005 1:17:33 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

Post them so we can decide if they are OT...Michael
"TheKorn" <TheKorn@TheKorn.net> wrote in message
> mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote in news:1110919185.971768.158110
> @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:
>
> > I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> > few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> > would share them with the rest of you:
> >
> > http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
> >
> > If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> > There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)
>
> OT, as in often topless? :)
>
> (hey, I enjoy good OT photography as much as the next guy! :) ) )
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 4:14:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

who do you have to sleep with to get invited to the playboy mansion?....
oh.. wait a minute....

<Backglass@gmail.com> wrote in message
> How does one get to "visit" the Playboy mansion?
>
> Barry - NY

Anonymous
March 18, 2005 5:08:35 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.pinball (More info?)

mouseauctions@hotmail.com wrote:
> I had a chance to visit the Playboy mansion this weekend. Here are a
> few pictures of the game room as of March 12th, 2005. I thought I
> would share them with the rest of you:
>
> http://community.webshots.com/album/296424528xoQxpc?627
>
> If you're wondering, no I didn't just take pictures of the game room.
> There are plenty more pictures but those woull all be OT ;)

Would be fun to go to just to say, "I've been there," but I think I've
got about as much of a chance of getting in as Don Vito.

That should weed out the Bam fans, ;)
- Dave
--
Dave Bush <statman.onay.pamsay@twcny.rr.com>