I am stuck with about:blank as my home page on my web browser. How do I
remove it?

Ricky

Go to this website.. http://lunatic-skydance.de/mr/soft/SpoonWeg.exe .. you
might want to provide feedback re. progress, success, failure, difficulty
level..

Good luck

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"Rickyg" <Rickyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am stuck with about:blank as my home page on my web browser. How do I
> remove it?

no luck with this, still have same problem.

"Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Ricky
>
> Go to this website.. http://lunatic-skydance.de/mr/soft/SpoonWeg.exe .. you
> might want to provide feedback re. progress, success, failure, difficulty
> level..
>
> Good luck
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/user
>
> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>

> "Rickyg" <Rickyg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am stuck with about:blank as my home page on my web browser. How do I
> > remove it?

Ricky

Thanks for the feedback.. I will remove that link.. try these then, and tell
me which one worked for you if at all

http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5RP0L0UD5U.html
http://www.pchell.com/support/aboutblank.shtml