Tech: Couple of weird frogger issues

My frog is aways facing to the left. When I move forward, I can briefly see
the frog facing forward, but it immediately goes back to facing left. When
I die, I briefly see the "G" from Game Over, however, the game isn't over, I
just lost a frog. Also, my logs appear purple when they should be brown. I
believe the monitor is fine.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004

I'd check the back of the pcb for any pins that are touching. Also, check
all socketed chips for bent/broken pins.