Hi,

Probably been asked before but...

how do I start a new game with the use of the pre-game editor?

Cheers,
Ronald Scholman

Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:25:15 +0100, Ronald Scholman
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> Probably been asked before but...
>
> how do I start a new game with the use of the pre-game editor?
>
> Cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

Load the db at editor, edit it and save, then start the game as usual.
Simple as that!

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:25:15 +0100, Ronald Scholman
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

> Hi,
>
> Probably been asked before but...
>
> how do I start a new game with the use of the pre-game editor?
>
> Cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

Load the db at editor, edit it and save, then start the game as usual.
Simple as that!

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

Cheaters;-)

grapjas

> Cheaters;-)

I'd just like to ad some friends and myself in the game.

Ronald

Just to be sure (since I'm a sixer and my brain starts wandering in the
wrong directions).
I start with installing the game. Right?
and after that I go to the editor?

Ronald

Ronald Scholman wrote:
> Just to be sure (since I'm a sixer and my brain starts wandering in
> the wrong directions).
> I start with installing the game. Right?
> and after that I go to the editor?
>
> Ronald

Install Game - Double Click the editor shortcut on desktop/start menu.
Goto File - load database at the top of the screen. Select the server_db
file (if you can not see one make sure you are in the folder data/db.
Before loading it'll ask you if you want to back up the database (your
choice). Next Wait a long time :)

When the database has loaded, to add a person goto edit - create person.
(For help on all the options the game should have installed a massive pdf
~36mb called fm_data_editor_guidelines located in the FM directory).

Anymore problems feel free to ask.

If you are adding yourself and friends to the game I'd suggest adding the
club you want them to play for to their favourite club list, as it'll reduce
the chances of the computer stealing them :)

--
Michael Murray

After I've quit the editor. I go to FM. And then new game?

Ronald

Ronald Scholman wrote:
> After I've quit the editor. I go to FM. And then new game?
>
> Ronald

Yep.

--
Michael Murray

"Ronald Scholman" <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> schreef in bericht
> grapjas
>

>> Cheaters;-)
>>
> I'd just like to ad some friends and myself in the game.
>
> Ronald

Uh uh.. friends like Tó Madeira, Peter Prospar and Kabba Samura or Indri
Siggsturson?