Router page not loading

I have gone to Microsofts Support page on a fix to overcome this problem but
I do not have the registry key that they refer to on this page;

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310570

I followed it to the letter but I do not have EnableProxy key in my registry
at all.

The router is a US Robotics 8000 so is getting on a bit. It was working
before I did a complete reinstall but I guess a Windows fix along the way
certainly fixed my routers web interface page. ANy ideas?

You may want to ask in a general networking newsgroup like
microsoft.public.windowsxp.network_web. This newsgroup supports Microsoft's
Broadband Networking hardware and software only.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC