Tech: Q*Bert no LED on +30, but has all power

My +30 led is not getting lit, but the game is working fine with sound and
knocker. I tried replacing the LED but there was no change. Does it mean
anything that the light is out? Am I asking for trouble running it this
way?

John,
Use your meter to ensure that the traces are making it to the LED.
Maybe a dry solder joint.

John

Fixed. Was a cracked solder joint on R22.