WTB: Monster Boy in Monster Land PCB

All,
A friend of mine just bought a Wonder Boy in Monster Land cab, but the
PCB is a Chinese version (and she can't read Chinese). She's asked me
to hunt for an English version. Anybody got one of these boards kicking
around? If so, what's your price with shipping to London, Ontario,
Canada N6A 2M3?

Corey

I guess there's a reason for the preview.....

What I meant to ask for is a "WONDER" Boy in Monster Land PCB. Please
forgive my error. I'm tired.

And you can send info to cooke[at]jory[dot]ca.

Thanks.

Corey