NTE reverse lookup?

Is there a way to do a reverse lookup with NTE? For example, if I have an
NTE190, and I want to know what parts it replaces, is there a way to find a
list of these?

I think there is a way to do that from the NTE book. Do you have a book.
If not and you tried their web page then I would call Mouser or one of the
other electronic companies or call NTE.
"Chuk" <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to do a reverse lookup with NTE? For example, if I have an
> NTE190, and I want to know what parts it replaces, is there a way to find
> a list of these?

TRANSISTOR,BJT,NPN,180V V(BR)CEO,1A I(C),TO-202VAR

Let me know what you need.

- Craig

Chuk wrote:
> Is there a way to do a reverse lookup with NTE? For example, if I
have an
> NTE190, and I want to know what parts it replaces, is there a way to
find a
> list of these?

Just use an ECG part number prefix. For example an NTE190 would be an
ECG190. The lookup screen usually gives you a pop-up with the "industry"
part number listed.

Mark Hooks