Arcade Game Repair - San Francisco / Bay Area

JM

Seen a couple posts, but no replies...

Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?

The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
worried about messing with the monitor on my own.

Thank you!
-J

Try posting the problem you're having with the DK on the www.klov.com
messageboards. There are a bunch of bay area collectors there that are
really cool and will help you out.

email me and i will put you in touch with a really good tech that has
worked on many DK's (including my own).
Dave
www.arcade-revival.com

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"JM" <bigdonut@gmail.com> wrote in news:1110947467.739371.220060
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> Seen a couple posts, but no replies...
>
> Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
> Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?
>
> The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
> worried about messing with the monitor on my own.
>
> Thank you!
> -J

I sent an email off to you. You havent responded.

-Tom

I didn't get your email for some reason. Did you send it to
arcaderevival@gmail.com ?
Dave

"Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "JM" <bigdonut@gmail.com> wrote in news:1110947467.739371.220060
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Seen a couple posts, but no replies...
> >
> > Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
> > Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?
> >
> > The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
> > worried about messing with the monitor on my own.
> >
> > Thank you!
> > -J
> >

> I sent an email off to you. You havent responded.
>
> -Tom

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Arcade-Revival" <arcade-revival@cableone.net> wrote in

> I didn't get your email for some reason. Did you send it to
> arcaderevival@gmail.com ?
> Dave

I sent it to the bigdonut guy. (he is the guy asking for assistance, right?
If not, I seriously need more caffeine....

-Tom

frshpow007

Honorable
Nov 29, 2012
I have the same issue with my monitor on my golden tee 97' can you forward info for that tech?? Thanks in advance

> Seen a couple posts, but no replies...
>
> Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
> Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?
>
> The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
> worried about messing with the monitor on my own.
>
> Thank you!
> -J

I sent an email off to you. You havent responded.

-Tom[/quotemsg]