Arcade Game Repair - San Francisco / Bay Area

Seen a couple posts, but no replies...

Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?

The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
worried about messing with the monitor on my own.

Thank you!
-J
6 answers Last reply
More about arcade game repair francisco area

    Try posting the problem you're having with the DK on the www.klov.com
    messageboards. There are a bunch of bay area collectors there that are
    really cool and will help you out.

    email me and i will put you in touch with a really good tech that has
    worked on many DK's (including my own).
    Dave
    www.arcade-revival.com

    "JM" <bigdonut@gmail.com> wrote in news:1110947467.739371.220060
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > Seen a couple posts, but no replies...
    >
    > Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
    > Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?
    >
    > The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
    > worried about messing with the monitor on my own.
    >
    > Thank you!
    > -J

    I sent an email off to you. You havent responded.

    -Tom

    I didn't get your email for some reason. Did you send it to
    arcaderevival@gmail.com ?
    Dave

    "Arcade-Revival" <arcade-revival@cableone.net> wrote in

    > I didn't get your email for some reason. Did you send it to
    > arcaderevival@gmail.com ?
    > Dave

    I sent it to the bigdonut guy. (he is the guy asking for assistance, right?
    If not, I seriously need more caffeine....

    -Tom
  6. I have the same issue with my monitor on my golden tee 97' can you forward info for that tech?? Thanks in advance

    > Seen a couple posts, but no replies...
    >
    > Does anyone have recommendations of where to go to get an old (1982
    > Donkey Kong Jr.) arcade game repaired?
    >
    > The monitor doesn't work (but sounds like game is working) and I'm
    > worried about messing with the monitor on my own.
    >
    > Thank you!
    > -J

    I sent an email off to you. You havent responded.

    -Tom

Games Video Monitors Video Games