FF: Ceronix monitor and extra chassis near DFW

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

This is a horizontal 19" monitor out of a video slot machine. The tube
is RCA and looks pretty good. There is an extra Ceronix chassis with
it. They are untested and I don't want to bother with them. (I don't
fix monitors, so asking me questions about them will just lead to my
own confusion.)

Local pick-up (or figure out shipping). Trash day is this Friday.

Thanks!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Montior and extra chassis are now spoken for.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Montior and extra chassis are now spoken for.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

Montior and extra chassis are now spoken for.

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

if they are the 19xx monitors, they are a 640 x 480 vga monitor. Work well
with pc's
"Raven" <dr_evball@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> This is a horizontal 19" monitor out of a video slot machine. The tube
> is RCA and looks pretty good. There is an extra Ceronix chassis with
> it. They are untested and I don't want to bother with them. (I don't
> fix monitors, so asking me questions about them will just lead to my
> own confusion.)
>
> Local pick-up (or figure out shipping). Trash day is this Friday.
>
> Thanks!

Vaxx

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

If no one picks them up, could I have the yoke of the tube???

Cheers, Geoff