How old are we?

Last response: in Video Games
February 2, 2005 6:26:08 PM

As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

More about : question

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 8:27:02 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

I'm in pot 5 :-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
February 2, 2005 8:32:43 PM

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>>
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>> 5) 31 - 35
>> 6) 36 - 40
>> 7) 41 - or more
>>
>> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

I am a 5 but borderline 6

Dazza
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 8:42:34 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

3, you beat me :-)

--
Michael Murray
Anonymous

"The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30

Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

--
Steve
Anonymous

"jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>
> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

Clinging onto group 4!

Matt
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 9:44:07 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?

> 3) 21 - 25

Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!

For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>> How old you are?
>
>> 3) 21 - 25
>
> Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
>
> For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

how can you jump from 3 to 6?

tks for judging me so young! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
February 2, 2005 9:46:42 PM

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
>How old you are?
>
>1) less than 16
>2) 17 - 20
>3) 21 - 25
>4) 26 - 30
>5) 31 - 35
>6) 36 - 40
>7) 41 - or more

Just entered group 5 :)

February 2, 2005 10:06:37 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>>> How old you are?
>>

>>> 3) 21 - 25
>>

>> Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
>>
>> For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!
>>

> how can you jump from 3 to 6?

Sorry - my body feel's like it should be in that pot! Pot 4 obviously ;-)

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:15:00 PM

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
message:

>As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
>How old you are?
>
>2) 17 - 20

There, you old farts!

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:15:24 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25

You know already, but still... I'm in group 3, best group of all!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Avalanches - Since I Left You
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:16:55 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse ;-)
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:22:49 PM

i'm a 6 as well 939 yrs old)

As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here,

cheers,
Ronald Scholman
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:26:56 PM

939 yrs old)

must be 39

> cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:26:57 PM

Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:26:56 +0100, Ronald Scholman
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

> 939 yrs old)
>
> must be 39
>
>> cheers,
>> Ronald Scholman

I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:34:35 PM

"Timofei Shatrov" <grue@mail.ru> wrote in message
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
> message:
>
> >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
> >
> >How old you are?
> >
> >2) 17 - 20
>
> There, you old farts!

I'm Pot 2 as well :-) Pot 3 this year though!

> --
> |a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
> | m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
> | k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
> `-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:38:28 PM

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
> news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

>>Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse

There's more of us "old boys" than I thought :-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

begin 666 wink.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,``````+^_O___````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```0T,$@):ITX5,'Y
MQ4 G>E,XC@`EF.MJIJSEQ>PI;C9:YZYGOQK?C12<R8C%7P;7^60TEA0F`@`[
`
end
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:47:42 PM

"Dazza" <darren@NOSPAMeidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> > The Brazilian Man wrote:
> >> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
> >>
> >> How old you are?
> >>
> >> 1) less than 16
> >> 2) 17 - 20
> >> 3) 21 - 25
> >> 4) 26 - 30
> >> 5) 31 - 35
> >> 6) 36 - 40
> >> 7) 41 - or more

4
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:47:43 PM

2
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:47:44 PM

will let it open until Feb 10th, then I issue a final result, ok?

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:54:44 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

I'm in 3
Anonymous
February 2, 2005 10:55:54 PM

"jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>
> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

Must be weird feeling 44
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:00:48 AM

July 24th

I make 40 in 16 days, and you?
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:21:23 AM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

woot , scraped into pot 5 :)

--
[Raven]
Anonymous

Rach wrote:
> "jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
>>> How old you are?
>>>
>>> 1) less than 16
>>> 2) 17 - 20
>>> 3) 21 - 25
>>> 4) 26 - 30
>>
>> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.
>
> Must be weird feeling 44

44's always felt kinda nice to me , fill the hands nicely :p

--
[Raven]
February 3, 2005 1:21:49 AM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net:

> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

Me too. But too close to pot 7 for comfort!
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 1:22:49 AM

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
>How old you are?
>
>1) less than 16
>2) 17 - 20
>3) 21 - 25
>4) 26 - 30
>5) 31 - 35
>6) 36 - 40
>7) 41 - or more
>
>Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

5

-Nick
February 3, 2005 1:25:38 AM

--
Ivo

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an
hour.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 1:43:03 AM

"The Brazilian Man"

3) 21 - 25

(21 to be exact)

Regards
Lars
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 1:49:40 AM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more

4
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 3:24:26 AM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

5, Godammitt! How/when did that happen!!!!!?!?!?
February 3, 2005 3:37:23 AM

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

6, and i *demand* a patch for this!

Dan
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 3:40:16 AM

3

--
----------- Daniel -----------

-------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------
February 3, 2005 4:02:44 AM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

middle of Pot 3
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 5:03:40 AM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

I'm 31, so it's Pot 5 for me.

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 5:10:52 AM

Stephen Weir wrote:
> Hamish wrote:
>>> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D
>>>
>> I'm in pot 5 :-)
>
> Typical for Scotland to be in Pot 5!

yeah, lol.

But what pot are NIR in ;-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
Anonymous

Stephen Weir wrote:
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>>
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>> 5) 31 - 35
>> 6) 36 - 40
>> 7) 41 - or more
>>
>> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D
>
> I'm 31, so it's Pot 5 for me.

Us old boys are giving the youngsters a run for their money now ;-) Just
wait till Wielder shows up, then we'll really show them :-)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers
Anonymous

> 3) 21 - 25

Just entered the final year of pot 3 :-)

A.C.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:17:29 PM

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
news:o pslkypurrxjeech@eduardo.mshome.net...
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

--------------

I'm in 5

Hagen
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:39:57 PM

Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:25:38 +0100, Ivo <cro199@yahoo.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

>> 3) 21 - 25

Hi Ivo, had the opportunity to check your looks on a Milko picture.

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 12:49:46 PM

Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

> July 24th
>

> I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 2:31:59 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
> How old you are?
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more

I am perennially ageless and as old as the hills at the same time.
But then, that is the expected answer from me. Sort of CM like; fixed and predictable.

But if you really twist my boney Ms...boney arms, I am between the age of disillusioned optimism
and menopausal alarmism. That makes a '5)'.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 2:59:33 PM

Hamish wrote:

> Us old boys are giving the youngsters a run for their money now ;-) Just
> wait till Wielder shows up, then we'll really show them :-)

I have and I may have disappointed, which is disappointing.
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 4:04:45 PM

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
> <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:
>
>> July 24th
>>

>> I make 40 in 16 days, and you?
>>

> it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)

I'm amazed that we're all actually old!
Anonymous
February 3, 2005 10:09:47 PM

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:04:45 -0000, "Marc Robbins"
<marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
>> <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:
>>
>>> July 24th
>>>

>>> I make 40 in 16 days, and you?
>>>

>> it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)
>
>I'm amazed that we're all actually old!

I may be in Pot 5, but I'm definitely not old :-P

-Nick
Anonymous
February 4, 2005 3:19:59 AM

> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> 6, and i *demand* a patch for this!

Sure, you can have a patch. Only problem is the end result puts you into
pot 7 ;-)

A.C.
February 4, 2005 3:20:00 AM

"Angelic Celtic" <angelic@celtic.com> wrote in message

>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>> 5) 31 - 35
>> 6) 36 - 40
>> 7) 41 - or more
>>
>> 6, and i *demand* a patch for this!
>
> Sure, you can have a patch. Only problem is the end result puts you into
> pot 7 ;-)
>
> A.C.

Those darned *incremental* patches get you everytime!

Dan
!