How old are we?

As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    I'm in pot 5 :-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >>
    >> How old you are?
    >>
    >> 1) less than 16
    >> 2) 17 - 20
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >> 4) 26 - 30
    >> 5) 31 - 35
    >> 6) 36 - 40
    >> 7) 41 - or more
    >>
    >> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    I am a 5 but borderline 6

    Dazza

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    3, you beat me :-)

    --
    Michael Murray

    "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30

    Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

    --
    Steve

    "jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
    >> How old you are?
    >>
    >> 1) less than 16
    >> 2) 17 - 20
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >> 4) 26 - 30
    >
    > Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

    Clinging onto group 4!

    Matt

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?

    > 3) 21 - 25

    Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!

    For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

    --

    "That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
    - Richie Benaud

    Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
    escreveu:

    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >> How old you are?
    >
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >
    > Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
    >
    > For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

    how can you jump from 3 to 6?

    tks for judging me so young! :-D

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    >How old you are?
    >
    >1) less than 16
    >2) 17 - 20
    >3) 21 - 25
    >4) 26 - 30
    >5) 31 - 35
    >6) 36 - 40
    >7) 41 - or more

    Just entered group 5 :)

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
    > escreveu:
    >
    >> The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >>
    >>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >>> How old you are?
    >>

    >>> 3) 21 - 25
    >>

    >> Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
    >>
    >> For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!
    >>

    > how can you jump from 3 to 6?

    Sorry - my body feel's like it should be in that pot! Pot 4 obviously ;-)

    --

    "That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
    - Richie Benaud

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
    message:

    >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    >How old you are?
    >
    >2) 17 - 20

    There, you old farts!

    --
    |a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
    | m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
    | k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
    `-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

    The Brazilian Man wrote:

    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25

    You know already, but still... I'm in group 3, best group of all!

    --
    Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

    np: The Avalanches - Since I Left You

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*

    Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse ;-)

    i'm a 6 as well 939 yrs old)

    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here,

    cheers,
    Ronald Scholman

    939 yrs old)

    must be 39

    > cheers,
    > Ronald Scholman

    Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:26:56 +0100, Ronald Scholman
    <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

    > 939 yrs old)
    >
    > must be 39
    >
    >> cheers,
    >> Ronald Scholman

    I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

    --

    "Timofei Shatrov" <grue@mail.ru> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    > <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
    > message:
    >
    > >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    > >
    > >How old you are?
    > >
    > >2) 17 - 20
    >
    > There, you old farts!

    I'm Pot 2 as well :-) Pot 3 this year though!

    Hari Seldon wrote:
    > "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    >>Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse

    There's more of us "old boys" than I thought :-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    begin 666 wink.gif
    M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,``````+^_O___````````````````````````````````
    M`````````````````````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```0T,$@):ITX5,'Y
    MQ4 G>E,XC@`EF.MJIJSEQ>PI;C9:YZYGOQK?C12<R8C%7P;7^60TEA0F`@`[
    `
    end

    4

    2

    will let it open until Feb 10th, then I issue a final result, ok?

    --

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    I'm in 3

    "jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
    > "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
    >> How old you are?
    >>
    >> 1) less than 16
    >> 2) 17 - 20
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >> 4) 26 - 30
    >
    > Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

    Must be weird feeling 44

    July 24th

    I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    woot , scraped into pot 5 :)

    --
    [Raven]

    Rach wrote:
    > "jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
    >>> How old you are?
    >>>
    >>> 1) less than 16
    >>> 2) 17 - 20
    >>> 3) 21 - 25
    >>> 4) 26 - 30
    >>
    >> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.
    >
    > Must be weird feeling 44

    44's always felt kinda nice to me , fill the hands nicely :p

    --
    [Raven]

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in

    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    Me too. But too close to pot 7 for comfort!

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

    >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    >How old you are?
    >
    >1) less than 16
    >2) 17 - 20
    >3) 21 - 25
    >4) 26 - 30
    >5) 31 - 35
    >6) 36 - 40
    >7) 41 - or more
    >
    >Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    5

    -Nick

    --
    Ivo

    Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an
    hour.

    "The Brazilian Man"

    3) 21 - 25

    (21 to be exact)

    Regards
    Lars

    4

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    5, Godammitt! How/when did that happen!!!!!?!?!?

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    6, and i *demand* a patch for this!

    Dan

    3

    --
    ----------- Daniel -----------

    -------------- FORZA ARSENAL --------------

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    middle of Pot 3

    Hamish wrote:
    >> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D
    >>
    > I'm in pot 5 :-)

    Typical for Scotland to be in Pot 5!

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >
    > How old you are?
    >
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

    I'm 31, so it's Pot 5 for me.

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    Stephen Weir wrote:
    > Hamish wrote:
    >>> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D
    >>>
    >> I'm in pot 5 :-)
    >
    > Typical for Scotland to be in Pot 5!

    yeah, lol.

    But what pot are NIR in ;-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    Stephen Weir wrote:
    > The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    >>
    >> How old you are?
    >>
    >> 1) less than 16
    >> 2) 17 - 20
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >> 4) 26 - 30
    >> 5) 31 - 35
    >> 6) 36 - 40
    >> 7) 41 - or more
    >>
    >> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D
    >
    > I'm 31, so it's Pot 5 for me.

    Us old boys are giving the youngsters a run for their money now ;-) Just
    wait till Wielder shows up, then we'll really show them :-)

    Cheers

    Hamish

    --
    Go Strugglers

    > 3) 21 - 25

    Just entered the final year of pot 3 :-)

    A.C.

    "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
    As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

    How old you are?

    1) less than 16
    2) 17 - 20
    3) 21 - 25
    4) 26 - 30
    5) 31 - 35
    6) 36 - 40
    7) 41 - or more

    --------------

    I'm in 5

    Hagen

    Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:25:38 +0100, Ivo <cro199@yahoo.com> escreveu:

    > On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
    > <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
    >

    >> 3) 21 - 25

    Hi Ivo, had the opportunity to check your looks on a Milko picture.

    --
    The Brazilian Man
    * before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
    not read it*

    Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
    <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

    > July 24th
    >

    > I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

    it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)

    --

    The Brazilian Man wrote:

    > As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
    > How old you are?
    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more

    I am perennially ageless and as old as the hills at the same time.
    But then, that is the expected answer from me. Sort of CM like; fixed and predictable.

    But if you really twist my boney Ms...boney arms, I am between the age of disillusioned optimism
    and menopausal alarmism. That makes a '5)'.

    Hamish wrote:

    > Us old boys are giving the youngsters a run for their money now ;-) Just
    > wait till Wielder shows up, then we'll really show them :-)

    I have and I may have disappointed, which is disappointing.

    The Brazilian Man wrote:
    > Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
    > <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:
    >
    >> July 24th
    >>

    >> I make 40 in 16 days, and you?
    >>

    > it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)

    I'm amazed that we're all actually old!

    On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:04:45 -0000, "Marc Robbins"
    <marc@ITHINKTHISMEANSNOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >The Brazilian Man wrote:
    >> Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:00:48 +0100, Ronald Scholman
    >> <ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:
    >>
    >>> July 24th
    >>>

    >>> I make 40 in 16 days, and you?
    >>>

    >> it seems "Me" have beaten us both :-)
    >
    >I'm amazed that we're all actually old!

    I may be in Pot 5, but I'm definitely not old :-P

    -Nick

    > 1) less than 16
    > 2) 17 - 20
    > 3) 21 - 25
    > 4) 26 - 30
    > 5) 31 - 35
    > 6) 36 - 40
    > 7) 41 - or more
    >
    > 6, and i *demand* a patch for this!

    Sure, you can have a patch. Only problem is the end result puts you into
    pot 7 ;-)

    A.C.

    "Angelic Celtic" <angelic@celtic.com> wrote in message

    >> 1) less than 16
    >> 2) 17 - 20
    >> 3) 21 - 25
    >> 4) 26 - 30
    >> 5) 31 - 35
    >> 6) 36 - 40
    >> 7) 41 - or more
    >>
    >> 6, and i *demand* a patch for this!
    >
    > Sure, you can have a patch. Only problem is the end result puts you into
    > pot 7 ;-)
    >
    > A.C.

    Those darned *incremental* patches get you everytime!

    Dan

    Hamish wrote:
    >> Typical for Scotland to be in Pot 5!
    >>
    > yeah, lol.