How old are we?

As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

I'm in pot 5 :)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

Dazza

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2002

"Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>>
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>> 5) 31 - 35
>> 6) 36 - 40
>> 7) 41 - or more
>>
>> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

I am a 5 but borderline 6

Dazza

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

3, you beat me :)

--
Michael Murray

"The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30

Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

--
Steve

"jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>
> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

Clinging onto group 4!

Matt

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?

> 3) 21 - 25

Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!

For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>> How old you are?
>
>> 3) 21 - 25
>
> Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
>
> For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!

how can you jump from 3 to 6?

tks for judging me so young! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

CEO

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2001

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

>As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
>How old you are?
>
>1) less than 16
>2) 17 - 20
>3) 21 - 25
>4) 26 - 30
>5) 31 - 35
>6) 36 - 40
>7) 41 - or more

Just entered group 5 :)

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> Em Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:44:07 +0000, Toby Briggs <toby.briggs@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> The Brazilian Man wrote:
>>
>>> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>>> How old you are?
>>

>>> 3) 21 - 25
>>

>> Pot 3 for me - although into Pot 6 in July!
>>
>> For some reason Edu - I had you in Pot 2!
>>

> how can you jump from 3 to 6?

Sorry - my body feel's like it should be in that pot! Pot 4 obviously ;-)

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
<eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
message:

>As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
>How old you are?
>
>2) 17 - 20

There, you old farts!

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

The Brazilian Man wrote:

> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25

You know already, but still... I'm in group 3, best group of all!

--
Miljenko [milcrnko at inet dot hr]

np: The Avalanches - Since I Left You

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of
not read it*

Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse ;-)

i'm a 6 as well 939 yrs old)

As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here,

cheers,
Ronald Scholman

939 yrs old)

must be 39

> cheers,
> Ronald Scholman

Em Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:26:56 +0100, Ronald Scholman
<ronald.scholman@wanadoo.nl> escreveu:

> 939 yrs old)
>
> must be 39
>
>> cheers,
>> Ronald Scholman

I make 40 in 16 days, and you?

--

"Timofei Shatrov" <grue@mail.ru> wrote in message
> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:26:08 -0200, "The Brazilian Man"
> <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> tried to confuse everyone with this
> message:
>
> >As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
> >
> >How old you are?
> >
> >2) 17 - 20
>
> There, you old farts!

I'm Pot 2 as well :) Pot 3 this year though!

Hari Seldon wrote:
> "The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> schreef in bericht
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25
> 4) 26 - 30
> 5) 31 - 35
> 6) 36 - 40
> 7) 41 - or more
>
> Mine is a 6, for time been! :-D

>>Group 5...still have a blatter like a horse

There's more of us "old boys" than I thought :)

Cheers

Hamish

--
Go Strugglers

begin 666 wink.gif
M1TE&.#EA#P`/`+,``````+^_O___````````````````````````````````
M`````````````````````"'Y! $```$`+ `````/``\```0T,$@):ITX5,'Y
MQ4 G>E,XC@`EF.MJIJSEQ>PI;C9:YZYGOQK?C12<R8C%7P;7^60TEA0F`@`[
`
end

"Dazza" <darren@NOSPAMeidosnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Hamish" <jocksspamMUNG@dsl.pipexDOTcom> wrote in message
> > The Brazilian Man wrote:
> >> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
> >>
> >> How old you are?
> >>
> >> 1) less than 16
> >> 2) 17 - 20
> >> 3) 21 - 25
> >> 4) 26 - 30
> >> 5) 31 - 35
> >> 6) 36 - 40
> >> 7) 41 - or more

will let it open until Feb 10th, then I issue a final result, ok?

--

"The Brazilian Man" <eduNOSPAMliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:

How old you are?

1) less than 16
2) 17 - 20
3) 21 - 25
4) 26 - 30
5) 31 - 35
6) 36 - 40
7) 41 - or more

I'm in 3

"jackcake" <not@this.address.co.uk> wrote in message
> "The Brazilian Man" wrote in message
>> How old you are?
>>
>> 1) less than 16
>> 2) 17 - 20
>> 3) 21 - 25
>> 4) 26 - 30
>
> Third group - I'm 22 but feel twice that.

Must be weird feeling 44

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> As I truly believe I'm the senior Old Boy here, pls answer this pool:
>
> How old you are?
>
> 1) less than 16
> 2) 17 - 20
> 3) 21 - 25