Networking NT and XP

We have a small business setup with windows XP. We have connected it to
another computer with Windows NT through a Linksys router. The NT computer
was previously on another network at a workplace. How do we go about
accessing files from one computer to the other.

Make sure File and Print Sharing is enabled on each then add the UserName
and Password of the first one as a UserName and Password onto the other one.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"itto2" <itto2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We have a small business setup with windows XP. We have connected it to
> another computer with Windows NT through a Linksys router. The NT
> computer
> was previously on another network at a workplace. How do we go about
> accessing files from one computer to the other.

On, and make sure they're in the same Workgroup.