Who to repair Merit force monitor?

I am looking for someone to repair my Merit Megatouch Force monitor.
Is there anyone around NW Ohio? Or will I need to ship it out? Email
me with a price at dj moon sparkle AT hot mail DOTT com.

thanks,
Mark C
419-494-4584

open up your yellow pages and look for tv/electronics repair. Most likely
there is a tv guy that is within 30 miles of you that can fix it (especially
since megatouches are so small anyway, you could just take him the whole
machine.

It may help you out if you pick someone that is using the internet for
additional info. Between startech journals forum, the merit tech pages, and
monitor manufactures websites, chances are all the info that person may need
is available for free.

--
Mickster

Visit my website and see my arcade!!

http://mickster.freeservers.com

<drmoonsparkle@aol.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for someone to repair my Merit Megatouch Force monitor.
> Is there anyone around NW Ohio? Or will I need to ship it out? Email
> me with a price at dj moon sparkle AT hot mail DOTT com.
>
> thanks,
> Mark C
> 419-494-4584

Mark, They sell a new chassis for those, that is the only way to go. We
just replaced several, saves a lot of service calls. Call P&L and they
can set you up. Tom

I hate to keep saying this but I find after years of working on these things
this is the simplist, Cheapest, fairly quick repair. Pull the chassis,
after shorting the tube and send it to P&L Video Games 626-917-5414 $39.00
flat fee.