Great Guy: Han Kouh

Won a free friday item from Han. He packaged it very well and it
arrived quickly.

Thanks Han!

J.

I won a Galaxian board... still waiting though. I kinda wrote it off
as a hoax.

J. Peterman wrote:
> Won a free friday item from Han. He packaged it very well and it
> arrived quickly.
>
> Thanks Han!
>
> J.

Don't write me off just yet. I've been lazy getting them out, but you
will get it. Come on, you can give me a little more time since it's
free. =)

Sorry for the delay!!

-- Han

Han Kouh wrote:
> Don't write me off just yet. I've been lazy getting them out, but
you
> will get it. Come on, you can give me a little more time since it's
> free. =)
>
> Sorry for the delay!!
>
> -- Han

Hey you got any more cool freebie giveaways coming up? That was pretty
cool of you to do, too bad I missed all of them.
Hey, I'd give ya all the time you needed to ship it too :)

JC

I just figured the offer was too god to be true... that's all.

Han Kouh wrote:
> Don't write me off just yet. I've been lazy getting them out, but
you
> will get it. Come on, you can give me a little more time since it's
> free. =)
>
> Sorry for the delay!!
>
> -- Han

I just it was too god to be true... that's all.

Han Kouh wrote:
> Don't write me off just yet. I've been lazy getting them out, but
you
> will get it. Come on, you can give me a little more time since it's
> free. =)
>
> Sorry for the delay!!
>
> -- Han

Having a bit of trouble posting here... sorry.
I just figured it was too good to be true so I wrote it off. Not
because of the delay.

Dave,
If you have a horizontal Jamma cab, lmk. I'll find you another board.

-- Han

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

"J. Peterman" <junkman321@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Won a free friday item from Han. He packaged it very well and it
> arrived quickly.
>
> Thanks Han!
>
> J.

I just realized I forgot to tell Han he can give that other PCB he said he
would give me to someone else, I dont have a jamma vertical cab(with
joysticks) so maybe someone else can use it.

Thanks anyway Han.