Silicon Image 3112 Raid/Sata drivers where to download lat..

Silicon Image 3112 Raid/Sata drivers where to download latest ??

I went to the siliconimage website, they seem not to have any listed.
have the stoped supporting them ?

Thanks for any help.

Sheep,

The closest drive on their site is for a 3114? Have you tried this one,
just for fun. Is your raid on-the-motherboard? If so, they may not offer
seperate drivers. Try going to the motherboard manufacturer's site.