Network Connection Lost Temporarily

Within a 2 hour time frame daily I am losing a network connection on one
machine. It loses it for about 10 minutes and then it will return. Any
suggestions would be much appreciated.

What type of Network Connection are you connected to? The internet
(cable/dsl model or router), a company network or what? There could be a lot
of different problems here.

"GratefulVA" wrote:

> Within a 2 hour time frame daily I am losing a network connection on one
> machine. It loses it for about 10 minutes and then it will return. Any
> suggestions would be much appreciated.

Company LAN network. It also seems to be happening within 15mins each way of
the same time daily.

"Jonathan Miller" wrote:

> What type of Network Connection are you connected to? The internet
> (cable/dsl model or router), a company network or what? There could be a lot
> of different problems here.
>
> "GratefulVA" wrote:
>
> > Within a 2 hour time frame daily I am losing a network connection on one
> > machine. It loses it for about 10 minutes and then it will return. Any
> > suggestions would be much appreciated.

Company LAN network. It also seems to be happening within 15mins each way of
the same time daily.Have any ideas on anything that I may be able to try?