xp disc ejected whilst repairing

undefinedundefinedhelp as i was repairing xp my child ejected the xp
recovery disc whilst it was in the middle of doing it's stuff

now i cant start my computer at all in either safe mode or last known
working mode

i keep getting a blue screen that says session5 initialization failed
and other info telling me to disable any new hardware/software. i have
done all that but cannot get my computer to work. i have tried starting
it with the xp recovery disc but nothing happens

please help

--
lesley63
1 answer Last reply

    Lesley,

    Your best bet is to start the repair process over. Insert your XP cd-rom
    and boot from it. Follow the on-screen menus and start the repair process
    over.

    "lesley63" wrote:

    > undefinedundefinedhelp as i was repairing xp my child ejected the xp
    > recovery disc whilst it was in the middle of doing it's stuff
    >
    > now i cant start my computer at all in either safe mode or last known
    > working mode
    >
    > i keep getting a blue screen that says session5 initialization failed
    > and other info telling me to disable any new hardware/software. i have
    > done all that but cannot get my computer to work. i have tried starting
    > it with the xp recovery disc but nothing happens
    >
    > please help
    >

    > --
    > lesley63

Data Recovery Computers Windows XP