xp disc ejected whilst repairing

April 14, 2005 11:37:15 PM

undefinedundefinedhelp as i was repairing xp my child ejected the xp
recovery disc whilst it was in the middle of doing it's stuff

now i cant start my computer at all in either safe mode or last known
working mode

i keep getting a blue screen that says session5 initialization failed
and other info telling me to disable any new hardware/software. i have
done all that but cannot get my computer to work. i have tried starting
it with the xp recovery disc but nothing happens

please help

--
lesley63
Anonymous

Lesley,

Your best bet is to start the repair process over. Insert your XP cd-rom
and boot from it. Follow the on-screen menus and start the repair process
over.

!