Phoenix Mini?

How common is a Phoenix Mini? Just wondering...

-NJA

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Todd could tell you how rare/ hard one is to find.

Troy,

NJ Arcade <njarcade@comcast.net> wrote in message
> How common is a Phoenix Mini? Just wondering...
>
> -NJA

I have found 3 of these over the years...(I kept one)--also have had Eagle
in same cabinet....but the OTHER Centuri mini still eludes me--Pleides!
I am told there was other Centuri Minis made but very few--Swimmer, Gyruss,
and Route 66...but there is no documentation to support these minis.

We'll find you ANOTHER Pleides mini yet, Todd!

Scott C.