Mike

Splendid

Occasionally when my computer is left unattended and the monitor goes into
powersaving mode I can not get it to come back on. I have to kill power to
everything and reboot to get it to come back on. I have run Ad-aware
professional and it hasn't helped. What should I try next? Thanks

Mike,

What version of windows are you running? I have seen this problem a lot
when an incorrect monitor driver is installed. Go into your device manager
and make sure it matches your monitor manufacture and model.

Sincerely,

Jonathan Miller
jonm@accs.net

"Mike" wrote:

> Occasionally when my computer is left unattended and the monitor goes into
> powersaving mode I can not get it to come back on. I have to kill power to
> everything and reboot to get it to come back on. I have run Ad-aware
> professional and it hasn't helped. What should I try next? Thanks

Mike

Splendid

I am running XP Home with the monitor I have had for almost a year and it
just started about 2 weeks ago. Everything in device manager checks out and
it says I have the latest driver.