mark

Ya think he will be teaching in our classrooms anymore.:)))),
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=2061
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

mark

He did shoot himself.I think it was only a graze wound though.You can see
him limp at the end.I wonder what the Sergeant said when he got back to the
station.?:))))))))))))))
"Tom" <bombaci@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in news:LHj_d.32257$aM4.7211
> @fe11.lga:
>
>> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=2061
>>

> What an idiot. Too bad he didn't shoot off his nads.
>
> -Tom

damn site is broke...

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=2061
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

mark

Well "treat them like they are loaded"; looks like he at least wasn't
pointing it at anyone? Hard to tell from the video. Still, you could see
that one coming up 5th Ave. Well, looks like the kids did learn not to play
with guns, even the 'professionals' have problems handling them apparently.
:)

Was at a gun show once where a guy got shot in the forearm by a .22. Boy,
that guy was cussin' the dealer and he was back pedaling. "I didn't load
that! Someone must have loaded it!" etc. Folks, treat 'em like they're
loaded, don't point them at anything you don't intend to shoot. Fingers off
the trigger. Simple rules, work well.

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=2061
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

First thing I ever do when I look at someone elses guns or pick up mine
is clear the magazine and chamber... if you can't see light through it,
it isn't clear....