1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
2) 17 - 20 - 3 - 10,34%
3) 21 - 25 - 9 - 31,04%
4) 26 - 30 - 3 - 10,34%
5) 31 - 35 - 9 - 31,04%
6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 17,24%
7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
total - 29 - 100,00%

for the time been we're majoritary under 30's, but by a minimum margin.

Brazilian Man 6
Me 6
Ronald Scholman 6
Dan 6
Hari Seldon 6
E 5
Stephen Weir 5
Wielder 5
Hagen 5
Nick 5
Raven 5
Hamish 5
Dazza 5
Jon Emirates 5
Gargoyle 4
Mark Robbins 4
Matt Benson 4
Miljenko 3
Daniel Marsh 3
Gareth 3
Ivo 3
Lars 3
Angelic Celtic 3
Rach 3
Michael Murray 3
Jackcake 3
Dynamic Forward 2
Timofei Shatrov 2
James Heaney 2

--
The Brazilian Man
* before complaining about my post, just realise you have the option of

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
> 2) 17 - 20 - 3 - 10,34%
> 3) 21 - 25 - 9 - 31,04%
> 4) 26 - 30 - 3 - 10,34%
> 5) 31 - 35 - 9 - 31,04%
> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 17,24%
> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
> total - 29 - 100,00%
>
> for the time been we're majoritary under 30's, but by a minimum margin.
>

> Brazilian Man 6
> Me 6
> Ronald Scholman 6
> Dan 6
> Hari Seldon 6
> E 5
> Stephen Weir 5
> Wielder 5
> Hagen 5
> Nick 5
> Raven 5
> Hamish 5
> Dazza 5
> Jon Emirates 5
> Gargoyle 4
> Mark Robbins 4
> Matt Benson 4
> Miljenko 3
> Daniel Marsh 3
> Gareth 3
> Ivo 3
> Lars 3
> Angelic Celtic 3
> Rach 3
> Michael Murray 3
> Jackcake 3
> Dynamic Forward 2
> Timofei Shatrov 2
> James Heaney 2

I'm a 5'er..

The Brazilian Man wrote:
> 1) less than 16 - 0 - 0,00%
> 2) 17 - 20 - 3 - 10,34%
> 3) 21 - 25 - 9 - 31,04%
> 4) 26 - 30 - 3 - 10,34%
> 5) 31 - 35 - 9 - 31,04%
> 6) 36 - 40 - 5 - 17,24%
> 7) 41 - or more - 0 - 0,00%
> total - 29 - 100,00%
>
> for the time been we're majoritary under 30's, but by a minimum margin.
>

> Brazilian Man 6
> Me 6
> Ronald Scholman 6
> Dan 6
> Hari Seldon 6
> E 5
> Stephen Weir 5
> Wielder 5
> Hagen 5
> Nick 5
> Raven 5
> Hamish 5
> Dazza 5
> Jon Emirates 5
> Gargoyle 4
> Mark Robbins 4
> Matt Benson 4
> Miljenko 3
> Daniel Marsh 3
> Gareth 3
> Ivo 3
> Lars 3
> Angelic Celtic 3
> Rach 3
> Michael Murray 3
> Jackcake 3
> Dynamic Forward 2
> Timofei Shatrov 2
> James Heaney 2

I'm a 3-er fella - forgot me again?! :p

--

"That slow motion replay doesn't show how fast the ball was travelling"
- Richie Benaud