NTFS Xp boot disk how to make one ?

Want to try my C:\ Drive on NTFS. But wouldlike a Ntfs boot disk so if
i have problems and want to reformat and reinstall i have one :)

Thanks.

"Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message

> Want to try my C:\ Drive on NTFS. But wouldlike a Ntfs boot disk so if
> i have problems and want to reformat and reinstall i have one :)
>
> Thanks.

You're XP CD is bootable and can reformat/partition and reinstall or repair
when you want too.

Explains how to do a Repair Installation and you may be required to
slipstream your XP CD does not have SP2 and you updated XP to SP2 through
updates.
How to perform an in-place upgrade (reinstallation) of Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315341

Slipstreaming XP SP2
http://unattended.msfn.org/beginner/slipstream.htm
http://www.helpwithwindows.com/WindowsXP/winxp-sp2-bootcd.html

How to install or upgrade to Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;316941

--
William

"Digital Sheep" <1@2> wrote in message

> Want to try my C:\ Drive on NTFS. But wouldlike a Ntfs boot disk so if
> i have problems and want to reformat and reinstall i have one :)
>
> Thanks.

www.bootdisk.com

You may have to edit the boot.ini file if you have anything other than an
IDE drive as a primary master for your boot drive. Or follow the steps in
this Microsoft article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305595

Kerry