WTB: Space Harrier / Enduro Racer Black Plastic Surround

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi guys,

I'm still looking for a nice black plastic surround for my Space Harrier
Simulator.

Here is a picture of what I am looking for
http://www.miragedisco.co.uk/spaceharrier/missing_bits%20001.jpg

These were used on Space Harrier and Enduro Racer machines, if you have one
of these you would like to sell me please let me know. I am also looking
for the TV mask for this machine, it's not the same as on the upright and
sitdown ones, I have discovered it's unique to the Deluxe Simulator version.
It's made of metal, not plastic like in the upright and sitdown and is
bigger to accomodate a 21" monitor. This is probably going to be very hard
to find as to the best of my knowledge it was only ever fitted to Space
Harrier Simulators.

Thanks

Nick

Nick wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm still looking for a nice black plastic surround for my Space
Harrier
> Simulator.
>
> Here is a picture of what I am looking for
> http://www.miragedisco.co.uk/spaceharrier/missing_bits%20001.jpg
>
> These were used on Space Harrier and Enduro Racer machines, if you
have one
> of these you would like to sell me please let me know. I am also
looking
> for the TV mask for this machine, it's not the same as on the upright
and
> sitdown ones, I have discovered it's unique to the Deluxe Simulator
version.
> It's made of metal, not plastic like in the upright and sitdown and
is
> bigger to accomodate a 21" monitor. This is probably going to be
very hard
> to find as to the best of my knowledge it was only ever fitted to
Space
> Harrier Simulators.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

Saw this on Ebay thought this would help
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6162645699&rd=1

nick

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

<pr0steve@aol.com> wrote in message

> Nick wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I'm still looking for a nice black plastic surround for my Space
> Harrier
>> Simulator.
>>
>> Here is a picture of what I am looking for
>> http://www.miragedisco.co.uk/spaceharrier/missing_bits%20001.jpg
>>
>> These were used on Space Harrier and Enduro Racer machines, if you
> have one
>> of these you would like to sell me please let me know. I am also
> looking
>> for the TV mask for this machine, it's not the same as on the upright
> and
>> sitdown ones, I have discovered it's unique to the Deluxe Simulator
> version.
>> It's made of metal, not plastic like in the upright and sitdown and
> is
>> bigger to accomodate a 21" monitor. This is probably going to be
> very hard
>> to find as to the best of my knowledge it was only ever fitted to
> Space
>> Harrier Simulators.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Nick
>
> Saw this on Ebay thought this would help
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13718&item=6162645699&rd=1

Thanks for that, my automatic search didn't pick that one up, was searching
for Enduro Racer not just Enduro.

Regards

Nick