Driver for Sitecom WLAN card

Due to circumstances my access to the internet just works with wlan and
unfortunately the vendor of my pci wlan card sitecom does not provide drivers
for 64bit Windows.
Are there any tricks or 3rd party drivers to get my card working (also with
WEP encryption)?
It is the Sitecom WL-121 with 802.11g support (100Mbps)

This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and
related software only. You may want to nose around
http://www.planetamd64.com/ where they have some good information.
Ultimately, it is up to the device manufacturer to supply the proper
drivers. Microsoft wouldn't do that, unless it is their own product.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC