display

my screen flickers every few minutes and when it does it like pauses all for
a split sec. I have done all the usual virus scans, spybot, adaware, and pc
doctor the only test that failed was PcDr2D3Dvideo could not fill the surface
pattern ffffffff code 808. I have tried everything i can think of if someone
could help me please it would be apprieciated. I am running windows xp compaq
pavillion
1 answer Last reply
More about display

    "cordovafive" <cordovafive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my screen flickers every few minutes and when it does it like pauses all
    > for
    > a split sec. I have done all the usual virus scans, spybot, adaware, and
    > pc
    > doctor the only test that failed was PcDr2D3Dvideo could not fill the
    > surface
    > pattern ffffffff code 808. I have tried everything i can think of if
    > someone
    > could help me please it would be apprieciated. I am running windows xp
    > compaq
    > pavillion

    Try updating the Video Adapter drivers. You can get these files from the
    Video Adapter manufacturer's website or possibly Compaq.

    --
    William

Windows XP Displays