display

April 15, 2005 5:19:16 AM

my screen flickers every few minutes and when it does it like pauses all for
a split sec. I have done all the usual virus scans, spybot, adaware, and pc
doctor the only test that failed was PcDr2D3Dvideo could not fill the surface
pattern ffffffff code 808. I have tried everything i can think of if someone
could help me please it would be apprieciated. I am running windows xp compaq
pavillion

More about : display

Anonymous
April 15, 2005 5:28:38 AM

"cordovafive" <cordovafive@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my screen flickers every few minutes and when it does it like pauses all
> for
> a split sec. I have done all the usual virus scans, spybot, adaware, and
> pc
> doctor the only test that failed was PcDr2D3Dvideo could not fill the
> surface
> pattern ffffffff code 808. I have tried everything i can think of if
> someone
> could help me please it would be apprieciated. I am running windows xp
> compaq
> pavillion

Try updating the Video Adapter drivers. You can get these files from the
Video Adapter manufacturer's website or possibly Compaq.

--
William
!