OKC Auction March 31st

Sounds a bit weak. Has there been any advertisement in OKC for this?
Anyone sold any items through them?
http://www.dakil-auction.com/auction.html#33-mar-31

RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT & ARCADE GAMES Back to Top
200 NW 114TH STREET
(W. Side Service Rd of the Bdwy Ext. between 122nd & Hefner)
Oklahoma City, Ok.
Thursday, March 31st 10:00 am

INSPECTION AND REGISTRATION: 9:00 AM DAY OF AUCTION

[non-arcade items deleted] "Arch Rivals, Super Buster Bros., Street
Fighter II, Rastan, Robo Cop, Bio Nic Commando, Cobra Command, Brek
Thru, Enduro (not working), Big Top. This is only a partial listing!"

Is the Cobra Command the laser game or the regular game?

Michael
<jmccorm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sounds a bit weak. Has there been any advertisement in OKC for this?
> Anyone sold any items through them?
> http://www.dakil-auction.com/auction.html#33-mar-31
>
> RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT & ARCADE GAMES Back to Top
> 200 NW 114TH STREET
> (W. Side Service Rd of the Bdwy Ext. between 122nd & Hefner)
> Oklahoma City, Ok.
> Thursday, March 31st 10:00 am
>
> INSPECTION AND REGISTRATION: 9:00 AM DAY OF AUCTION
>
> [non-arcade items deleted] "Arch Rivals, Super Buster Bros., Street
> Fighter II, Rastan, Robo Cop, Bio Nic Commando, Cobra Command, Brek
> Thru, Enduro (not working), Big Top. This is only a partial listing!"

I went to a Dakil auction a few years ago when they liquidated Lions Fun
Park. Major waste of time. Everything went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay high. A
ratty Ms Pac went for like $1400. Not a buyers auction.

Thomas

<jmccorm@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sounds a bit weak. Has there been any advertisement in OKC for this?
> Anyone sold any items through them?
> http://www.dakil-auction.com/auction.html#33-mar-31
>
> RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT & ARCADE GAMES Back to Top
> 200 NW 114TH STREET
> (W. Side Service Rd of the Bdwy Ext. between 122nd & Hefner)
> Oklahoma City, Ok.
> Thursday, March 31st 10:00 am
>
> INSPECTION AND REGISTRATION: 9:00 AM DAY OF AUCTION
>
> [non-arcade items deleted] "Arch Rivals, Super Buster Bros., Street
> Fighter II, Rastan, Robo Cop, Bio Nic Commando, Cobra Command, Brek
> Thru, Enduro (not working), Big Top. This is only a partial listing!"

Neil

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

make that year before last
Neil wrote:
> i went to one of this companies auctions for vids last summer (an
> amusement park or something liquidation) while i was down there for
> work... if someone does not buy the lot, prepare for some steep
> prices... just an observation from last time..

Yea, the dakil auctions are for people who have way too much money and
enjoy bidding on garbage. These are a great place to hand out business
cards for repair jobs after the auction.

Docrotcod wrote:
> I went to a Dakil auction a few years ago when they liquidated Lions
Fun
> Park. Major waste of time. Everything went waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
high. A
> ratty Ms Pac went for like $1400. Not a buyers auction.
>
> Thomas

This particular OKC auction is going to be restaurant equipment, with
some arcade games (20+?) on the side. Looks like it'll run ~3 hours.
Instead of being on a weekend, it'll be on a Thursday, and it is going
to be during the day. I think that contrasts with previous auctions that
were billed as an arcade liquidation.

But actually, I'm betting both ways on this one. This friday I trucked
down some games to OKC to be auctioned this week. (Yes, wasn't much of a
problem to get some items in, except for a near paranoid insistance on
'no junkers'.) Seller terms are no seller bidding, no buy-backs. Kind of
more risky to be a seller because it is more of a true auction
(compare/contrast: SuperAuctions).