Recovering Docs and Settings

My windows stop working, it stops at the loading screen and I need to recover
my files, I took my hardrive and installed on another computer with XP but
still I can't access my files because (I think) my session had a password.
how can I access them to access my data?
can I transfer my doc and setting files to another computer?
thx
1 answer Last reply
More about recovering docs settings

    How to copy data from a corrupted user profile to a new profile

    Error Message: "Windows Cannot Load the Locally Stored Profile"
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;812339&Product=winxp

    "Windows cannot load your profile because it may be corrupted" error message
    when you try to log on to Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318011&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Geto" wrote:

    | My windows stop working, it stops at the loading screen and I need to recover
    | my files, I took my hardrive and installed on another computer with XP but
    | still I can't access my files because (I think) my session had a password.
    | how can I access them to access my data?
    | can I transfer my doc and setting files to another computer?
    | thx

Computers Windows XP